Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bridgestone Balls. Superior technology.

He said it. A Nike sponsored, major champion and US Ryder cup captain said it. He was asked about golf balls on Twitter. I saw it with my own two eyes. Bridgestone ball technology is superior. To everything!


"@PaulAzinger   Bridgestone way ahead of the rest in solid ball tech. 0 Xouts"

I don't use them.. have tried the RX and the B330 and the S.. the B was good but I can't remember how much control I got with it around the greens. The S was shorter noticeably. The RX flew straight and I couldn't spin it enough to hold hard greens... Part of my problem is irreversible. I'm close to 60. 

I swing at 102-3.. carry a 4 index. Hit a solid drive 250-60 in Monterey air.. somedays it's 220-230 and my season best this year is 273. GPS measured. Could I get 5-10 yards from a ball? I'd like to know. Tell me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment